Founder & Communications Specialist
Sr. Copywriter & Editor (Contractor)
- Won numerous gold, silver and bronze HPRMA and ADDY awards for brochures, copywriting, logo with tagline, marketing campaigns, posters, 2014 - 2017.
- Assignments include: American Electric Power (AEP Ohio), Anthem, Inc. (formerly WellPoint), Associated Press, CognitiveTest.com, Inland Empire Health Plan, Trident University International (formerly ICDC College/ZipEdTech online), and UCLA Health System
- Recognized for copywriting excellence, resulting in a "Communicator Award" in 2015 and “Gold Stevie” award for “Marketing Campaign of the Year” 2012 for Health Products & Services for Advanced Bionics, a biotech company.
- Won the “Golden Advocate Award” in 2010 from the Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Association (HPRMA) for “Thought Seeds” (an integrated campaign), in recognition of superior achievement in advertising, branding, writing and design for Kaiser Permanente.
- Improved the consistency of copywriting across Princess Cruises by creating the company’s first copywriting style guide.
- Instrumental in developing concepts, copy and site architecture for America ICARE, a veteran’s support non-profit for ICDC College (now Trident University International).